USA Sales Only - FREE SHIPPING
These headbands are so versatile! Scrunch it or fold it over to use as a headband, wear it like a bandanna, or as a face warmer while hitting the slopes or tearing down the bike path!
This Original Digital Oil Painting by My Rubio Garden features White, Pink and Purple Coneflowers with Yellow Rudbeckia in my Midwest Iowa Garden. The result is a pretty impressionistic landscape flower garden painting that you will love on your new headband!
• Made from 85% polyester, 15% spandex micro knit fabric
• Each headband is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear headband again soon
Please allow One to Two Weeks Production Time – ships from Canada
USA Sales only on this Website
Please visit my Etsy shop for purchase options outside the USA