USA Sales Only - FREE SHIPPING
These headbands are so versatile! Scrunch it or fold it over to use as a headband, wear it like a bandanna, or as a face warmer while hitting the slopes or tearing down the bike path!
This Original Digital Oil Painting by My Rubio Garden features a Lavender Purple, White and Pink Dahlia in Profile on a Blue Garden Background from my Midwest Iowa Garden. The result is a subtle, classy flower painting that you will love on your new headband!
• Made from 85% polyester, 15% spandex micro knit fabric
• Each headband is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear headband again soon
Please allow One to Two Weeks Production Time – ships from Canada
USA Sales only on this Website
Please visit my Etsy shop for purchase options outside the USA